Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Realistic Sand Sculptures

The minute I saw this photo, I felt sorry for a poor guy. I assumed it’s a picture of a dying elephant. But later I realised it came from a site dedicated to sand sculptures
. This exibit is located at Harrison Hot Springs, also know as “Harrisand”. Harrisand hosts a World Championships of Sand Sculpture, so if you visit it, you can’t miss having really great time. Check for more of amazing sand sculptures inside this post. I posted only those who manage to deceive, giving you impression it’s real thing not a sand sculpture. Be sure to visit this site for full full set of images.







COMMENTS :

Don't Forget to Subscribe

0 comments to “Realistic Sand Sculptures”

 

Copyright © 2009 .

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to Pageflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to netvibes Add to My AOL